Through the past several months of my life I have gone through so many ups and downs I can hardly keep track. While some have to deal with my family and personal life others had to do with my work life. In the Spring term of school last year I was schedualed to go on my sophmore year co-op. I had picked a place in Florida because one thing I wanted a change of environment and I wanted to experience being away from home even though I would be living with my aunt in FLorida it still would not be the same as having my mom a few steps away from me if I ever needed her. So I went to Florida to work at Bern's Steak House, which I choose randomly off a list I was given from school and had no idea how well known the restuarant actually was. It was one of the best experiences in my life. Unfortunatly in May my time would be done at the Steak House and it would be time to return back home where I would be placed back into the same old environment with no real changes since I had left 3 months earlier. Since the buisness had been drastically slow my hours at my job were cut back drastically and I had to make a choice in what I would do. Fortunatly oppurtunities arose in my life and I decided to act on those oppurtunities and think about myself first instead of those around me. As a result I have never been happier in my work experience since I have gone on Co-op.I have only worked at my new job for a few weeks now but I have already experienced so many new things and there is so much freedom it is an awesome environment to work in. Recently we have been involved in working a few buffets and me being the person I am I have taken pcitures of all of my work so here is just a little sampling of what I have been doing recently and what has been making me the happiest person right now in my life .......









9 comments:
i like......
Yum! They look really good my mouth is watering.
You should always remember that life is full of adventure, so never let yourself down. You posted some nice collections of pictures. All the best to you.
===================================
Hemant Kumar
look4ward
Ups and downs are faced by every person in their life and it depends upon how we managed all the things together and these cakes made by you are mouth watering.
===================================
neha trehan
look4ward
Hello
http://confianzayamistad.blogspot.com/
visitame
Hi,
This is life up and downs are there so I just want to say you never give up in life. Be always happy and have faith in god everything will get all right. These cakes are looking Yummy...
===================================
sahil
look4ward
Whoa those look delicious. Hope you get to eat them while working hahaha :D
Welcome to the blogging world :)
Post a Comment